Sweet and Sour Pork
- Category: Bybie's Specialities
- Published: Sunday, 18 November 2018 14:49
- Written by Bybie
- Hits: 2035
½ k. pork, (skinless, boneless)
1 tsp. salt
1 med size onion, cut into cubes
1 red pepper, cut into cubes or strips
1 yellow or green pepper, cut into strips or cubes
150 g. sweet & sour sauce
200 g. pineapple pieces
Cooking oil for frying
* Cut pork into bite size and season with salt.
*Coat pork meat with corn flour and fry until golden brown. Set aside.
* Leave about 1 Tbsp. of oil in the frying pan and fry the onions, peppers and add pineapple pieces, fried pork and sweet & sour sauce until heated right through.
* Serve hot with warm plain rice.
This is a very easy way to make sweet & sour pork with less hassles, yet very delicious. I am a bit easy handed with having pepper in my sweet & sour recipes not only that it looks so colourful but I do really like the sweet taste of it. I'm lucky in a certain way adding more pepper more than I do really need in this recipe because hubby loves it more than me and the kids do.